Total Credits: 4 including 1 Communications and Marketing - Non-technical , 1 Personal Development , 2 Personnel/Human Resources - Non-technical
Communication is the glue that connects people, but it doesn’t come easy for many of us. If you want to quickly and effectively handle problems with co-workers or clients, and you want people to do what you want without a lot of hassle, this seminar is for you. The bottom line will be better client and co-worker relationships, leading to increased enjoyment and productivity at work.
• Create and maintain more business
• Learn the 3 key skills you need to empower others, create trust, and get people on "your side"
• Quickly solve problems with employees and co-workers, and reduce misunderstandings
• Motivate and effectively manage the people in your office so they'll do what you want them to do
• Handle difficult or “lazy” people in a way that quickly gets the results you desire
• Feel confident and at ease with clients, thereby leading to a more fulfilling time at work
1. Why people behave as they do, and how you can effectively motivate anyone to cooperate with you
• How to judge if your communication is effective in motivating someone
• How to get someone to really hear you
• How to communicate so that someone will happily do what you want
2. How to create trust and get people to like working with you
• The 3 most important keys for getting someone to feel rapport with you
• Why rapport is so important, and how to use it to profit in your work
• How to quickly solve problems with people once you have their rapport
3. How to handle difficult people
• Why some people are difficult to deal with, and what you can do about it
• How you can turn a difficult employee or customer into a powerful asset
• How to easily solve problems with people who are upset at you
4. Secret techniques that super-successful communicators use
• How Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are similar, and how you can tap into their "magic abilities"
• The three most important keys all successful communicators use
|Important CPE Credit Instructions_READ BEFORE WEBCAST UPDATED (0.47 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Communicate 1 slides (7.96 MB)||7 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Communication Miracles at Work_Q&A (0.01 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. For the past 30 years he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has reached over 100 million people around the world, and is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner.
Jonathan speaks regularly to Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and FedEx/Kinko’s. In his public talks and workshops, Jonathan is known for providing his audiences with powerful and immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
Tue, Sep 24, 2019 - 10:00a to 02:00p CDT
Wed, Oct 09, 2019 - 09:00a to 01:00p CDT
Thu, Oct 24, 2019 - 11:00a to 03:00p CDT
Fri, Nov 08, 2019 - 11:00a to 03:00p CST
Wed, Nov 27, 2019 - 07:00a to 11:00a CST
Tue, Dec 10, 2019 - 11:00a to 03:00p CST
Thu, Dec 26, 2019 - 07:00a to 11:00a CST
Business Professionals' Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Please wait ...