Total Credits: 8 including 2 Communications and Marketing - Non-technical , 2 Personal Development , 4 Personnel/Human Resources - Non-technical
To be truly successful in life and at work, you need to know the best tools for establishing good relations with clients and co-workers and staying motivated and happy despite constant stress. In this course, you will learn the best ways to truly be successful in life and at work. You'll learn cutting edge ways to handle stress and people, staying motivated, and best of all, having a good time while accomplishing a lot. Once you know these amazing tools, you'll be surprised at how much easier life and work flows for you.
1. What really leads to success in the modern world
• The five things that correlate with fulfillment and how to move your life in that direction
• The five skills that lead to personal success
• Why "inner technology" is so important to succeed.
2. Mastering the Art of Communication
• Why communication is so important
• The five mistakes people often make when they communicate
• How to solve problems without bruising egos
• How to get people to want to work with you
3. The Magic of Motivation:
• The key to success is consistency
• Why people normally don't stay motivated, and how to overcome this
• Why procrastination is a problem, and how it can be easily handled
• How to motivate other people
4. Overcoming Your Fears and difficult emotions
• Why people have fears, and how they can be overcome
• The three skills needed to overcome any fear or difficult emotion
• How to be happier in your life even when things don't go the way you want
5. Turbo Charging Your Goals
• Why goals are important
• The 12 common errors people make when going for a goal
• Creating a goal plan that is practically guaranteed to succeed
• Creating balanced goals that lead to fulfillment
|Important CPE Credit Instructions_READ BEFORE WEBCAST UPDATED (0.47 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Success and happiness-slides (0.07 MB)||12 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Success and Happiness_Q&A (0.01 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. For the past 30 years he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has reached over 100 million people around the world, and is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner.
Jonathan speaks regularly to Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and FedEx/Kinko’s. In his public talks and workshops, Jonathan is known for providing his audiences with powerful and immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
Wed, Oct 03, 2018 - 07:00a to 03:00p CDT
Wed, Oct 24, 2018 - 08:00a to 04:00p CDT
Sat, Nov 10, 2018 - 09:00a to 05:00p CST
Wed, Nov 14, 2018 - 09:00a to 05:00p CST
Wed, Dec 05, 2018 - 10:00a to 06:00p CST
Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 07:00a to 03:00p CST
Business Professionals' Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Please wait ...